Products & Services
- Cloud contact centres
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Security professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Intelligence
- Air logistics
- Asset tracking
- End-to-end visibility
- Inventory management
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
Why BT Al Saudia
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together
Great thinking from across the globe
Collaborate to Innovate
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
- Let's Talk
- Contact Us
- My Account
Think ability. Not disability.
As the recent Paralympics has demonstrated, talent is everywhere and disability should not be a barrier. Businesses are being challenged to reflect the communities they serve. Legislation and CSR is making this happen, and investor demand means that your business needs to act.
The goal for organisations is to maximise the productivity of all employees; therefore creating a level playing field is essential. However, the challenges that revolve around cultural and business change are not straightforward.
This is where we can help. We have developed a range of consultancy packages and a managed service that enables organisations to effectively support the needs of their employees with disabilities and impairments.
We help you understand the current state of your online and offline and inclusivity infrastructure, highlighting improvement plans to implement disability awareness and reasonable adjustment processes, and reinforce compliance with the Equality Act 2010.
Helping you with reasonable adjustments in the workplace
Our Accessibility and Reasonable Adjustment Service makes it easy for you to support the needs of disabled or impaired employees, improving engagement, productivity and motivation.
Our services also help you manage the return to work for staff that have been out on long term sick leave.
Other benefits include:
- Line managers of staff with disabilities have access to consistent advice and expertise, including coping strategies
- Integration and harmonisation with existing HR and IT infrastructure
- A single source of contact with one provider
- Access to Work grant available for private sector organisations
- Avoidance of claims arising from disability discrimination cases
- Reinforcement of legal compliance with the Equality Act 2010.
Why choose BT?
BT, in partnership with Microlink, have been providing services to disabled employees for over 25 years, and our efforts have resulted in awards and recognition over the years.
We have a proven track record that enables us to deliver a comprehensive offering for the provision of specialist advice and the training and implementation of solutions to support employees with disabilities and impairments – and it’s all fully case managed and in compliance with government legislation.
The BT Accessibility and Reasonable Adjustment service comprises three consultancy packages and a managed service.
Through our consultancy services, we help you understand the current state of your online and offline and inclusivity infrastructure, highlighting improvement plans to implement disability awareness and reasonable adjustment processes, and reinforce compliance with the Equality Act 2010.
And our managed service, consisting of seven modules, delivers a fully comprehensive and bespoke workplace inclusivity management solution, helping you manage and support your existing and future employees working with disabilities.
Your solution, your way
Each each of these services can work independently from each other or as a complete package. If the complete BT Accessibility and Reasonable Adjustment Managed Service is delivered, the BT Accessibility and Reasonable Adjustment Strategy & Planning consultancy service, and the BT Accessibility and Reasonable Adjustment IT consultancy service packages are included as part of the deployment.
What are the features?
BT Accessibility and Reasonable Adjustment Strategy and Planning consultancy service:
- Benchmarks organisations against existing reasonable adjustment processes
- Develops an understanding of how to develop policies and regulations to ensure compliance in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
- Improves confidence in how to structure accessibility best practice and eventually implement BTRAS in partnership with any existing contractual obligations and/or in full.
BT Accessibility and Reasonable Adjustment Disability Awareness consultancy service provides:
- Face-to-face training and knowledge calls with HR, IT, line managers and employees
- Online awareness resources
- Road shows and campaigns with product demos.
BT Accessibility and Reasonable Adjustment IT service consists of:
- Auditing and testing - provides you with detailed auditing and testing functionality for determining compliance with all major accessibility standards
- Reporting - provides you with detailed compliance reporting tailored to key organisation roles
- Accessible development best practices - provides you with access to over 1400 accessibility best practices across a variety of key development platforms and all major accessibility standards
- Training courses - access to a comprehensive selection of self-paced online courses and training covering accessible development best practices
BT Accessibility and Reasonable Adjustment Managed Service provides:
- Modules that operate as individual services or together as complete package
- Bespoke catalogues developed to meet the specific needs of an organisation
- Monthly management information
- Assessments that are conducted by a trusted independent body who’s trained assessors will recommend the most appropriate solutions.
PDF - 455.8 KB