Products & Services
- Cloud contact centres
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Security professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Intelligence
- Air logistics
- Asset tracking
- End-to-end visibility
- Inventory management
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
Why BT Al Saudia
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together
Great thinking from across the globe
Collaborate to Innovate
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
- Let's Talk
- Contact Us
- My Account
Playing it safe in securities
In global equities, communication is crucial during the entire execution cycle from pre-trade right through to settlement. When issues with an old messaging platform started to impact operations, Wayne Davies of Winterflood considered alternative solutions.
Moving to BT SettleNET would allow the company to use its existing BT Radianz Cloud network for resilient connectivity and so get rid of expensive dedicated circuits. Not only that, but flexible BT SettleNET pricing matches market volumes.
Now Winterflood has a more resilient and secure messaging platform that its traders can rely on, while also saving significant networking costs each year.
With BT SettleNET we’ve freed-up valuable resources, and settlement costs are now predictable, protecting our profitability.”
- Wayne Davies, Head of Networks and Infrastructure Winterflood Securities
- Winterflood Securities processes some 47,000 trades every day
- An old messaging system was failing and its commercial terms were inflexible
- BT SettleNET links financial institutions with CREST, with a fixed price per 100 kilobytes of data
- Network costs have dropped by two-thirds
Meeting financial market requirements
In an environment where time is money, Winterflood values a messaging system like BT SettleNet, which is fast, reliable and comes with a fixed pricing structure.
Security and compliance assured
Financial markets have a clear and consistent need for security and compliance. Both requirements are met by the BT-hosted platform used by Winterflood for messaging.
Helping reduce costs and cut problems
BT SettleNET is part of the BT Radianz Messaging portfolio, which allows Winterflood to take advantage of shared connectivity to reduce network costs, while cutting problems to zero over two years of use.