Products & Services
- Cloud contact centres
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Security professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Intelligence
- Air logistics
- Asset tracking
- End-to-end visibility
- Inventory management
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
Why BT Al Saudia
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together
Great thinking from across the globe
Collaborate to Innovate
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
- Let's Talk
- Contact Us
- My Account
L’Oréal takes telepresence to its heart
For L’Oréal, beauty has always expressed itself not only through its products but also the timeless elegance of its organization. Handed the baton, the challenge for Olivier Dersch, Group CTO, was to maintain that tradition by keeping the company at the forefront of globalized business practice.
In choosing BT to implement and manage video conferencing facilities across three continents, Olivier has created an environment to get things done more efficiently – the collaboration platform offering a credible alternative to travel. And L’Oréal people everywhere will soon benefit as it becomes part of the company’s mobility strategy too.
The fantastic level of user adoption and enthusiasm for these new tools is firing our imaginations as to what else might be possible.”
- Olivier Dersch, Chief Technology Officer, Groupe L’Oréal
L’Oréal takes telepresence to its heart03:11
Olivier Dersch, Chief Technology Officer at L’Oréal, shows how BT video conferencing helps the cosmetics giant adopt collaborative, sustainable working methods worldwide.
- The world leader in cosmetics needs the best performing and most advanced collaborative working tools
- The BT solution covers 50 HD video conferencing rooms and 12 HD telepresence rooms
- A BT managed service includes installation of Cisco technology, ongoing support and a concierge desk
- Collaboration is improving efficiency and supports L’Oréal‘s social and environmental policy
Conferencing and collaboration
Effective business collaboration with colleagues, customers and suppliers is critical in today’s dynamic and dispersed environment. With its R&D teams working across America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, L’Oréal neededcollaboration technology that would provide a credible alternative to travel.
Having standardised and fully interoperable unified communications and collaboration facilities worldwide was very important for L’Oréal. To minimise technology risk the company decided on a strategy to mandate BT with the responsibility to manage the service implementation and operations from end-to-end.
BT One: Communications that unify
BT offers a wide range of conferencing and collaboration solutions to support your unified communications strategy and make your organisation more efficient.