Products & Services
- Cloud contact centres
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Security professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Intelligence
- Air logistics
- Asset tracking
- End-to-end visibility
- Inventory management
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
Why BT Al Saudia
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together
Great thinking from across the globe
Collaborate to Innovate
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
- Let's Talk
- Contact Us
- My Account
New app boosts courier productivity and customer satisfaction
Online purchasing sets high consumer expectations. And express delivery plays a vital role in meeting them. So Emanuele Sibilia, chief technology officer, imagined a paperless, high-speed company. Delivering value-added customer services, operational efficiencies would offset the investment.
BT Advise professional services helped Emanuele design an innovative driver app and equip the company’s mobile workforce with state-of-the-art handsets. Now, GPS localisation means customers can see where their parcels are in real time. Packages arrive with pinpoint accuracy. Couriers are more productive, while back office costs have reduced. Customer satisfaction is soaring and Sogetras can keep prices low to fend-off the competition.
BT Advise acted as an end-to-end technology consultancy. That greatly helped me to rapidly deploy the best solution for our mobile workforce.”
- Emanuele Sibilia, Chief Technology Officer, Sogetras S.p.A.
- BT Advise engaged to help develop paperless field service operation
- 6 months to specify the architecture, choose suppliers and deploy 1,500 smart devices
- 120,000 parcels a day delivered across Italy
- Automation halved administration tasks
- Proof of delivery available online in real time
Building on an existing partnership
When Sogetras needed help developing a paperless field service it was natural to turn to BT, the company already engaged for application server hosting.
True consultancy encourages innovation
Helping Sogetras evaluate the options and implement the best fit solution in just months, BT Advise professional services acted as true consultants.
Improved service with offset investment gives competitive advantage
New driver app improves delivery accuracy and efficiency as well as back-office savings with instant payback. Customer satisfaction is soaring giving Sogetras an edge in a very competitive market.